This is the "essential" Music Together® class, for infants (newborns to 9 months), toddlers (9 - 24 months), and big kids (2 - 5 yos.).
- They attend from birth through kindergarten through all 9 song collections.
- Children learn from one another in this community setting.
- Infants and toddlers look up to the bigger kids as role models. The big kids may become helpers and learn to be more nurturing.
- Parents let go of comparing children of the same age and relax into the family environment.
- After researching separating children by age, Music Together decided to keep the children in mixed ages classes due to a more beneficial learning environment.