How does it work? It is so easy!
- All of our classes are scheduled on Zoom. You will receive an invite with a password for the class you were registered for.
- You’ll just click on the link at the time of your class.
- For UNLIMITED EXTRA LIVE classes Login into your account and use the online extra class scheduler.
- OR JUST DROP IN USING THE LINK FOR EACH TEACHER. Check the class schedule here to know when to drop in.
- Classes are about 40 minutes long.
- You can bring whatever instruments you have, stuffies and pots, spoons and pans work as well!
This is what you get:
- UNLIMITED LIVE CLASSES on Zoom FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. You pay for one class, then you can access classes all week using our extra class scheduler.
- FREE RECORDED CLASSES you can ACCESS ALL WEEK!
- FREE DANCE PARTIES!
- FREE LUNCH WITH TEACHERS FOR SOCIAL TIME.
- Grandparents and adult relatives welcome for free (arranged in advance with the office).
- You GET A NEW, beautifully illustrated SONGBOOK every semester with a CODE that allows you to ACCESS YOUR MUSIC using the HELLO EVERYBODY APP
- You and your children stay connected to the community.
- Your child gets a stable and nurturing activity.
- Your child gets a personal connection with their teacher.
- Your songbook has activities you can do with your child at home.
- Discounted birthday parties.
- As in a live class, your child's attention will come and go.
- The great news is that our online music classes mean that your child's musical progression will continue.
- All you have to do is watch us, sing, and do what your teacher does.
- Your child does not have to participate! Your participation is essential.
- We expect the children to engage the same way they do in class: some will stare, some will run around the room, some will follow all or some of what we do, but they will ALL be learning because you the adult are making music with them!
Here are a few ideas for your wonderful high energy kids:
- You know them best and you will figure out what works for you! Feel free to experiment.
- Try placing them in a smaller room or a room with fewer distractions.
- Put them in a high chair.
- Or simply carry your device with you and do the music with your child WHEREVER they are at home!