Best cleanliness practices in class:
Here's what you can do:
1) Handwashing – Please wash your hands (adults and children) before and after class for at least 20 seconds with soap (sing Happy Birthday twice)All of our locations have facilities. Please allow time for this.
OR if you use hand sanitizer which we provide (although it is less effective than washing your hands): When using hand sanitizer, apply the product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount) and rub the product all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry.
2) Please try to keep your child from putting the instruments in their mouths. However, if instruments are mouthed please keep a very vigilant eye out and please put all wet instruments AND scarves into the box.
3) After changing a diaper wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap.
4) If you, or your child's adult caregiver or your child is feeling ill, has a fever, cough, sore throat, or runny nose, please do NOT attend and stay at home to get better. Schedule a makeup for the missed class. If you or your child has a fever, you must be fever-free for at least 48 hours (without assistance from pain meds) before returning to class.
5) Please DO mark your absences online here if you are unable to attend class, or by logging in to your account. This will open up your spot for another family to use as a makeup. This would be a great help to the entire community! You can do so up to 20 minutes before class.
6) We sanitize all mouthed instruments daily and wash mouthed scarves, and vacuum all rugs.