Fun, dynamic 30-minute outdoor rhythm and movement classes for private groups with the strictest social distancing and safety protocols, (PLEASE READ) including mandatory mask-wearing for children over 2 and adults. We will sing lightly, move and play rhythm instruments. Located in a beautiful, secure private outdoor space @ 1350 Waller.
- Once you join a group, the group will not change. A maximum of 6 families with one adult per child.
- Out of respect for the most vulnerable of our population, we request that no one over 65 join our outdoor classes unless they are vaccinated.
- Participants are responsible for maintaining six feet of physical distance and wearing masks (ages 2+) at all times.
- Any missed classes will be made up in one of our online classes.
- Participants will be sold a bag of instruments (shakers, bells, scarves and sticks) that they bring each week, and bring their own mat or blanket.
- If you have a pod that would like to have a class, please contact us with 1) Your preferred day/time 2) The ages of your children.