Cancellation policies for all classes open to the public including outdoor, online, and auto-enroll families (excepting privately arranged classes):
1) No refunds or cancellations after your first class.
2) A $49.00 fee will be non-refundable from tuition if cancellation occurs at any time before classes begin ($35.00 cancellation fee for the 3-week session) from any program except private classes.
3) A $40.00 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
4) Class times/teachers are subject to change. A class may be canceled with less than six children.
5) No refunds for any outdoor classes that might go to Zoom or need to be canceled due to Covid surges, natural disasters such as fires, or any reason.
6) Cancellation policies for privately arranged classes: If you are part of a privately arranged class, then no refunds can be issued unless you have found a replacement for your spot that pays your balance in full before the first day of class. No refunds after the first day of class.
No credits are given for classes canceled due to natural disasters such as fires, earthquakes, storms, etc. Also, no credits are given for classes not attended by the enrollee or canceled by San Francisco Music Together® due to concern of virus contamination or other health-related issues. Makeups within the current semester will be offered and we can always pivot to Zoom!